Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crazy Amazing Consignment Calendar



Prior to the beginning of each consignment sale season, I put together a calendar to keep all of the dates straight. This year I have been anxiously awaiting for my favorite sales to post their dates on their websites. After several years of heading out all over town to shop at the a bunch of different sales, I have narrowed down my list to my 10 favorite sales. I don't always make it to all ten each season, but these are the 10 in my area that I think are worth going to. Trust me, I have been to a lot more that I have crossed off my list.

Not all consignment sales are created equal. Some are much better run and better organized than others. Some of the sales listed on the calendar I only shop at, others I consign with, and my favorites I volunteer for. There are definite advantages to both consigning and volunteering.

Below is a copy of the calendar I will be using to keep track of the sales in my area this year. If you would like a MS Word copy that includes links to all of the sales websites leave a comment and I will email you a copy. If you are not in my area, remember to check out the KCS website to find sales near you.

Successful Consignment Sale Shopping Tips -- Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment