Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

We have another busy week this week, and I'm struggling to figure out how we're going to fit it all in.  But you know that preparing healthy meals for my family is important to me.  This week nearly all the recipes I'm making for dinner came from the America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook.  I am a HUGE fan of the America's Test Kitchen cookbooks because they exhaustively test each and every recipe before going to publication.  I highly recommend this cookbook to anyone who wants to cook healthier meals for themselves and their families.


Easy Stuffed Pork Loin with Broccoli and Wild Rice
Sweet and Sour Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry with White Rice
Penne with Chicken, Asparagus, and Lemon
Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Lentil Soup
Fried Polenta Sticks with Marinara Dipping Sauce and Sauteed Zuchini and Summer Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment