Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Meal Time Madness

This week I am trying to use up a few freezer meals that I still have lingering in the back of the freezer.  I also have one carry-over meal from last week that we didn't end up making due to an unexpected appointment.  This week we also have several nights where we will be out of the house at dinner time when we will either eat out or at church.

Here's my plan for this week:
Kale Bruschetta on Homemade Ciabatta rolls with grilled chicken
Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Chicken
Apricot Glazed Chicken Tenders with Rice and mixed veggies
Honey Glazed Pork Chops with Rice, Homemade Applesauce, and Broccoli

I'm always looking for new ideas and would love to hear what you are making!

No comments:

Post a Comment