Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Meal Time Madness

WOW!  So I missed posting our plan for last week.  We had a Pantry/Freezer week last week, since I had already maxed out our grocery budget for the month.  We did pretty well, but as we got to the end of the week, I was really beginning to struggle with ideas, and I was wishing I had done a little more planning.

I am so glad to be starting fresh with a new month tomorrow and new meal plan for this week.  Although, I really can't believe how late I am getting this up.  You would have thought writing this meal plan was rocket science!  Here's my plan for this week:

Penne with Mini Meatballs
Sweet and Spicy London Broil with steak fries and oven roasted asparagus
Asian Marinated Drummettes with Rice and Broccoli
Stovetop Chicken Fajitas
Pan-Grilled Chicken Breast with Grapes&Thyme and homemade bread
Kale Bruschetta with grilled chicken

I'm always looking for new ideas.  I would love to know what you're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment