Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Committment

I had several motivations when I started this blog a little more than a year ago.  I wanted an outlet where I could write insights, joys, & frustrations from my everyday life.  I wanted a place where I could share all that I was learning about balancing all the demands of life as a wife, mom, chef, chauffeur, housekeeper, seamstress, etc.  Finally, I wanted a place that could help to keep me accountable as I work to get and stay organized in this crazy amazing life.

As 2010 wore on and the demands grew greater and greater, I found myself less and less likely to find time to post.  At the same time, I became less and less organized.  For the first time in years I was no longer making meal plans.  I was no longer writing to do lists.  I was basically doing whatever I needed to do to get by, but I wasn't doing anything as well as I could have if I'd been more organized and had a better plan.

I have a lot of goals for 2011, but what I have realized is there is no way for me to accomplish all of my other goals I am going to have to make sure that I get back on top of taking time to make a game plan, and I am going to share this game plan here.  This blog will be one source of accountability, as I look for and find joy in the midst of crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is crazy.... very crazy ... but also very very wonderful.... there is no way to be perfect ... it is impossible. ..and why expect that of yourself anyway. Just be good to your babies, take the best care of them you know how and that's all you can do.

    ReplyDelete