Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Meal Time Madness

As part of my new commitment to getting back to contributing to this blog as well as getting back to getting my life in order, I am so happy to be posting my meal plan for this week.  I just hope I am able to get to the store (we supposedly have a BIG snow storm headed our way) to get some of the fresh items I need to make these meals come together.  If not we may have to improvise during the first part of this week.

I'm also trying something new this week: Double Duty Cooking.  I will be making extra chicken one night and then re-inventing it the next night into a completely new meal.

Here's my plan for the week:
Pan Roasted Chicken Breasts with Lemon Jus, Broccoli, and Fresh Bread
Chicken & Rice Casserole with Lemon & Parmesan
Chicken Chiliquiles
Baked Penne & Sausage Supper
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad 


I am always looking for new meal ideas, and I would love to know what your plans are for this week.  I would love for you to link up your meal plan for this week or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment