Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Meal Time Madness

I just finished planning my meals for this week, and I am very excited at how much I already have on hand.  More than eight months after I lost my freezer stockpile to the power outage caused by the floods in Nashville in early May.  It took me a long time to even want to start socking ahead again, and then I had to get back into the habit of looking for deals and meal planning based on what was on sale at the grocery store.  Here's the list:

Chicken Tortilla Soup (We never made this one last week)
Franksdogs (a version of a hotdog that the husband and I loved when studying abroad in Denmark in college)
Zuchini and Hamburger Casserole
Make your own Pizza Night
Spicy Chicken with Rice and Broccoli

I am always looking for new ideas, so I would love to know what you are planning this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment