Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy Amazing Consigning

It's that time again!!!!  The Fall/Winter consignment sales are just around the corner and will be in full swing by the end of July.  Several sales (especially my favorite) still haven't posted dates and/or locations, so I am waiting to post my calendar until I have all the necessary information.

If you plan to consign this season make sure that you are taking the time now to press and hang the clothes and clean the toys you plan to sell.  It's easier if you do a little at a time, otherwise you may find yourself up all night the night before drop-off.

If you found a sale (or sales) that you enjoyed shopping at last season, plan to get involved this season either by consigning with them or volunteering to work.  Honestly this season, I may not have much to consign.  I am however, planning to volunteer again for my favorite sales.  Remember, at most sales volunteers shop even earlier than consignors.

While I am compiling my Consignment Sale Calendar, check out my Shopping Tips post from last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment