Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Consignment Sale Spotlight



I wanted you all to know about favorite consignment sale of them all. Little Sprouts, an upscale and boutique only consignment sale, is artfully run making it a joy to shop at, consign with, and volunteer for. I actually love this sale so much that I was shopping at it on my due date with my 2nd pregnancy when my water broke! (Don't worry! I made it to the hospital.)

I love shopping at this sale because I don't have to dig through the worn-out, $1, Walmart shirts to find the super cute clothes that I prefer my daughters to wear. The sale website makes it easy to know exactly what to expect with long lists of both "accepted" and "not accepted" brands.

If you read my previous entry on successful shopping tips then you know that I recommend getting involved with sales that you like. I like this one so much that I have always found ways to get in for the very first presale. In the past I have cooked meals, put together racks, and lent tables, and this week I will be working the 1/2 price sale day just so I can get in for the earliest presale possible.

If you are in the area I strongly suggest you check out this sale. To all my Nashville friends: It is worth the drive out to Franklin. TRUST ME!

Here's the info you need:

Little Sprouts

Public Sale Dates
February 26th 9:00AM-6:00PM
February 27th 9:00AM-3:00PM
February 28th 1:00PM-5:00PM (1/2 Price)

Location
1725 Columbia Ave., Franklin TN
A few doors down from JumpZone

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mom created a consignment sale guru, wizard, priestess. Who knew???????? I am so proud of you and what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete