Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Meal Time Madness

So I have my plan for my meals for the week, but it doesn't look like I am going to make it to the store today before dinner since my little one just went down for a late nap.  I guess I'll have to get creative tonight with whatever is in the house.

Here is my plan for the week:
Southwestern Style Roast Chicken, Spanish Rice, and Broccoli
Chicken Potstickers (making extra to freeze) and White Rice
Pesto Butter Stuffed Chicken Breasts and Sauteed Zucchini
Chimichangas (from the freezer)
Chipotle Chiken Rolls with Avacado Dipping Sauce and Salsa


Do you have a plan for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment