Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Drop Everything and Read!

I review for BookSneeze




I just got a new FREE book in the mail from Book Sneeze, and I wanted to share it with y'all!

If I Could Ask God Anything: Awesome Bible Answers for Curious Kids
by Kathryn Slattery

A great addition to a book collection for any family with children, If I Could Ask God Anything: Awesome Bible Answers for Curious Kids by Katherine Slattery uses Biblical references to answer more than 150 questions kids (and adults) might have about Christianity.  These questions are organized into 11 different categories including God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, The Bible, Christianity, Prayer, The Church, Christian Seasons and Holidays, Being a Christian Here and Now, Being a Christian Forever and Ever, and Big Questions.  The book itself is well written and the author offers concise Biblically derived answers that cites numerous passages.  This is a perfect book for any family with children, but it seems especially geared towards children of elementary school-age.

No comments:

Post a Comment