Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Wow what a month March turned out to be!

My husband traveled for business four consecutive weeks, and I found myself too exhausted to write by the time I got the girls down each night.  At the same time, I was really feeling like I had little to share.  I wasn't writing meal plans because I really don't like to cook for just me and my two-year-old.  At the same time, I am still working as a supervisor for four student teachers from one of the local universities, as well as starting up with my "summer gig" of sewing pillows for a local wedding planner who uses them for decorations at the receptions she plans.  If I had shared anything over the past few weeks, my posts would have been about how much I was failing at maintaining so many facets of my life.

Let's just say that I am heading into April exhausted from a super-busy March.  I am hoping that I can do a better job of maintaining the systems I have in place to keep my days running smoothly.  I'm looking forward to finding rest in this Holy Week and celebration of Easter next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment