Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Meal Time Madness

I found last week that when I didn't post my meal plan, I was less organized and had a harder time getting to the grocery store. It just may have had something to do with the 6 inches of snow on the ground, but my take-away lesson was that I need to keep up with the practice of posting my menu plan just as I did during the January pantry challenge.

Breakfasts
Cereal
Eggs and Toast
Yogurt with Wheat Germ

Lunches
Soup
Leftovers

Snacks
Grapes
Bananas
Cheese

Dinners
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Chicken Cutlets with Grapes and Thyme
Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Tenders
Homemade Pizzas
Empanadas

What are you planning this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment