Would you like to take this journey with me? Subscribe by email to join me on my path to finding joy in the midst of this Crazy Amazing Life.

Monday, December 21, 2009

It's the Final Countdown...

Each year Christmas seems to sneak-up on me, this year especially. A week ago, I felt like I had all the time in the world to get things in order and check off items on my to-do list. Now, I find myself wishing there were 36 hours in a day.

I have a lot of unfinished, half-started projects around the house this year. I only put out half of my decorations, and even that has seemed to take forever. I have to admit that sometimes my DIY mentality gets the best of me, and I end up trying to do too much myself. That's why I was so thankful to read Fish Mama's post this morning. (Life as Mom: More Important than Your To-Do List)


Focusing on what is truly more important than your to do list is definitely one way to Alleviate Stress and Discover Joy. Sometimes I just need a little reminder from someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment